Monday, November 26, 2007

as thanksgiving ends, work starts again

So last week was thanksgiving. I went to Las Vegas, Ventura and Solvang with some friends. Overall, it was an okay trip, nothing much happened. I was awed by Vegas when I first went there 3 years ago, but on my 2nd trip now, i'm not that impressed anymore, just like New York. I remembered Solvang from the movie Sideways; I really wanted to do some wine tasting there, just like the movie. But the rest of the group just wanted to walk around in a short time. So, no luck. Beautiful town, though.

So, it was an okay-ish vacation. But for others in the group, it was a good break. Natm and Karina dreaded to go back to work on Monday. I didn't. It's not like I loved work or anything, but I'm just apathetic. I don't care, it's just work.

Right now, I'm finishing my workday. I have to say I definitely missed the trip already.

No, it's not because it was a holiday. It was still an okay-ish trip

No, it's not because work sucks.

It's because some things that don't happen often, some things you wish that would not end, happened.

It was not just an okay-ish trip. It was a memorable and meaningful one too. =)

No comments: