Friday, January 12, 2007

New Years Resolution

One of the consequences of my lazy writing is lateness. I intended to post my new year's resolution much earlier but now it's almost 2 weeks into the new year. Nevertheless, here they are:

1) Lose weight and get fit
2) Start writing, writing and writing. Goal: complete a screenplay by the end of the year
3) Make another short film, it's been almost 3 years since the god damn zombie flick.
4) Be more financially independent and responsible
5) Be more active and knowledgeable in general
6) Be more confident and self-depreciate less
7) Have better fashion sense (means buy more clothings)
8) Start developing some software (optional)
9) Develop new interests: maybe wine appreciation, guitar, drumming or some other sports like basketball (!) OR
10) Rekindle old interests such as playing Violin or Piano
11) a resolution that always in this list coz it hasn't happened yet. Only smart ppl or ppl who know me well know what this is, but u can guess =)

... and chances are, few if not none of them will be achieved (but at least resolution #11 must happen, it's long overdue). I can only hope.

oh yea, there's this addictive IQ/Intelligent online game called www.godtower.com . My sister introduced it to me and I've been hooked. I've been on level 8 for now. Try your luck

No comments: