Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Intro

Hi, Hallo World, Apa Kabar,

I am Ricky Polim, the writer/owner/master of this blog. This is basically an About Me and What I Write section.

About me:
- 20s, Indonesian, currently resides and work in US., loves movies, soccer and video games (nintendo!!)

I made a zombie flick once.

This is not my first time blogging:

I used to blog on Friendster blog before I switched to here. My very first blog was a bloated, excessive blog to review movies that has been abandoned. I don't recommend visiting that blog unless you want to vomit.

I will write about my boring daily activities, about movies, soccer, and video games, maybe politics and technologies and current affairs too. Anything under the sun, but I'll probably not say much about my work since I don't want to get fired for anything blog-related.

Anyway, in the past, I've been lazy in updating my blogs. So my goal with this blog is to write more and write regularly, which might imply lots of rubbish. But anyway, enjoy.

R

No comments: