Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hadi has left

Last night, Hadi has left Berkeley (and US) for good. I sent him to the airport with Dewi and he picked an In-N-Out nearest to the airport to have his last dinner here. There could not be a better choice, my friend. I wish him luck for his future endeavors in singapore or indonesia.

Now that he's left, I'm left all alone in the Acton apartment. The place sure feels empty and lonely after so much cleanup and without Hadi and Lawrence. I only have 5 days left before the final walkthrough. I plan to have everything cleaned up by end of Saturday.

I'm gonna watch Holiday Bowl later with Pei. Cal vs Texas A&M. As much as I love my school, if they were to play like they did against USC and Stanford, I'm quite sure they're gonna lose this one. I don't have to remind you that they lost the Holiday Bowl to another Texas school 2 years ago.

I just found out how hard it is to blog for me. Normally, during my 45-mins drive to work, I can think of a lot of things to blog on. However, when I actually try to write one, the ideas disappear and I'm left staring at the white space.

Anyway, I'm gonna write on the following: The Craziest Thing you've ever done, My short trip to NY, Berkeley and maybe my plot summary of The Fountain - in my future entries.

No comments: