Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday and Moving out

I've only started work for 3 weeks. Yet, yesterday, my director slipped a gift card and chocolate into my desk so stealthily like a Santa Claus. Today, my co-worker in the next cubicle slipped a gift card too. ... and I haven't done any holiday shopping at all because I don't want or need to but I guess I better start now.

But it would be impossible this week because I am going to move from Berkeley to Mountain View starting this week. Moving is not only time-consuming, but hard to do too because it's sad to leave a place, especially one that you've been living for over 2 years. But I'll blog about Berkeley later.

I'm still thinking of whether or not I should go to NY this weekend. I was about to buy the tickets until I read tin's blog that she might have purchased a ticket to fly here. I'm still waiting to talk to tin to see if she's really coming. If she's coming this weekend, I'm not going to NY.

Rocky Balboa opens today. I'm really excited to see it. I'm a big fan of Stallone and Rocky, although Rocky III - V are more like enjoyable guilty pleasure cheesefest rather than actual good films. I overheard my coworkers talking about Rocky and I got excited.

No comments: