Thursday, March 8, 2007

Samsung SyncMaster931c

I finally got my old Fujitsu Lifebook sent in for repair. They took out the laptop screen and left me with 1/2 the laptop. So, I went to Frys and got myself a brand new 19 inch flat screen monitor to use with my laptop. It's so bright and beautiful. So good, I connected my Powerbook to it too. Too bad I have to return it when I got my laptop all fixed.


The Monitor


The Monitor + Fujitsu Lifebook


The Monitor + Powerbook G4

This Friday, I'm going to Video Games Live concert in SF with Alexander and Adrinata the iguana. I'm really excited about it, can't wait to hear Metal Gear Solid theme in all of its full orchestra glory.

After that, I'm going to catch a midnight show of 300 at The Metreon with kasim dkk. Now, I know I promised my overview of this year's upcoming movie earlier. It's coming soon. But 300 is one of them and I'm just gonna talk abt it now. I can't believe the hype this movie has gotten. From the trailer and story, it just looks like an ancient war spectacle film with great visuals and that's it ... I know it's written by Frank Miller based on a legend. But the story sounds ordinary - nothing interesting, and for me great visuals usually can't save it. I'm gonna see it but I'm not very hopeful.

My friend in Berkeley caught an advance screening and he said it wasn't worth the hype. He even encouraged me to watch it with Booze. Thanks, but I shall watch it with a straight face.

1 comment:

willtio said...

Hey, Ricky. Do you know we have the same desk? Haha... The one with a small whiteboard on the right? Hahaha! I looked at your pictures and I thought something looks so familiar. It's the desk !