Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Last Day At Work

Today is my last day at work. My OPT has expired. I will be back working on Oct 1 (which in a neat coincidence happen to be on Monday) when my H1 starts.

I don't know what else to write. I wouldn't comment on my work life because I don't want to risk it. But then again, I should do some reflection. I like my company, my director and supervisor and my coworkers, couldn't have asked for a better place to start your first job. But I wish for more challenge, like a development job. But I haven't really worked that hard at my current job too. So I have to do something before I can get it. That's about it for my job now. Hopefully I can come back fresher than ever.

I'm going back to Singapore on Aug 1. Hopefully to Jakarta the next week to settle the H1B visa as early as possible. I will be all over the place in Jakarta, Singapore and Pontianak and maybe more because I want to visit many places too. Until then, I'll be here waiting for the Simpsons on July 27. That's the reason why I don't go back immediately.

1 comment:

willtio said...

If possible, I'd love to see you if you plan to go Australia =). Make sure you come on weekends xD. Anyway yes, friendster sucks, I have created facebook, but i still need time to understand the functions =). Take care there, buddy!